To provide an individualized and developmentally appropriate program that meets the needs of all children so that they can build confidence and reach full potential.
- We believe that every family is doing their very best for their child
- We believe that activating parent and family resourcefulness will facilitate a lifetime of learning
- Compassion and acceptance must underlie all interactions with children and families
- We are passionate about early intervention that is developmentally appropriate and implemented within play-based environment
- Evidence-based practice is crucial when planning intervention practices
- We are dedicated to creating an innovative and enjoyable program for children and families
- We are committed to solution-focused interactions
- Enhancing functional skills is a priority
- We believe that early intervention is crucial for long-term success and social contribution for our clients
- Both the dignity and individuality of the family must be respected and enhanced at all times.